“There are few things of greater value than the achievement of a good feeling Body”
~ Abraham Hicks
You can increase your vitality, elevate your mood, relieve ailments, embody your creativity, and inspire others when you embark upon a Somatic journey.
Our teacher training program provides you with all the tools you need to learn the Somatic Stretch® method, to develop a deeper connection between your internal tension and your ability to release it, and to structurally realign your posture to support greater health, movement and agility.
Whether you are embarking on this journey for your own health or to teach others, the Somatic Stretch® International Training Program shows you how to get your body into the best condition it’s possible for it to be. You will become knowledgeable about your “somatic” body and aware of internal connections that open you to new levels of self-empowered healing. Sharing this knowledge with others gives you the opportunity to create ongoing income while helping all who follow your lead to have a more healthful and enjoyable life.
You do not have to become an instructor to take this program or to benefit from it.
It is essentially a self-healing series of exercises that helps your body work better and feel better.
You will find it relevant to you if:
* your body doesn’t feel as good as it used to
* you have aches and pains that aren’t going away
* you want to stay feeling young as you get older
* you sit at a desk all day
* your posture needs improving
* you fatigue easily
* you feel stiff and can’t move easily
* you’re over-stressed
* you do vigorous exercise, like karate or sports, but lack flexibility
* you do yoga and can’t do the postures well
* you do anything active—from golf and hockey to running and walking—but don’t take time to stretch
* you’re a massage or other bodywork therapist and need a way to care for your own body
* you have patients who need a healing type of exercise
* you need guidance in how to exercise
That’s the physical side of Somatic Stretch®. But that’s not all it has to offer; on the spiritual side, it’s the sort of exercise that makes you feel at peace with yourself and at peace with the world. Some people call it their “church.” It’s also been likened to green tea: relaxing and stimulating at the same time. You could think of it as physical meditation, calming your mind as you go deeply into the process of connecting with your body, and, in partnership with it, helping it to work as well as it possibly can. As you emerge from the depths and come back into the world, you will feel an inner vibrancy and a life-affirming energy that is as real as it is mysterious. If it makes you feel as good as we expect it will, we’ll be delighted if you choose to be certified so you can begin passing on all the wonderful benefits to others.
After her more than 30 years of teaching and development, we now share Lilian’s method in educational formats that inspire community and integrated learning.
Please read our Course Outline.